Thursday, September 07, 2006

Cold

That is indeed a word with multiple meanings. Yes, it's cold outside (though the weatherman says it's supposed to warm up this weekend). But I also have a cold. Due to the cold I think. Confused? I am too - medicine + Russian classes is not a good combination. It makes for even more confusing moments.
The new roommate is cool I guess. Haven't really gotten to know her yet. She accidently put the wrong key in one of the doors yesterday afternoon (the one that goes to the corridor where there's about four rooms, including ours, and a kitchen and bathroom). When I tried to help get it out, the key broke in the lock. And these are huge skeleton keys, so I don't know how I managed to snap it. But try telling the little old Russian lady downstairs what's going on, get somebody to fix it and keep your sanity at the same time. It's tough. And my neighbor kept on yelling at me, insisting that I do something about it right that minute. Relax, things take time in Russia. Has she not noticed this yet?
Anyway, I'm off to bed again, with lots of fun stuff to make this cold go away. I need to borrow a movie or something from Aaron. What's a sick day without loads to sappy movies to watch?

No comments: