Monday, September 18, 2006

Oh wait, there's more...

I just stopped by the university to get my books for my new class and ran into the Dean. She grabbed me and rushed to her office - apparently she had 30 minutes to translate some important paper and she needed a proof-reader. Talk about pressure. I think she was pleased with my work though.
Also, she said she was coordinating some private lessons for me - an extra hour of literature, to give me a three-hour credit, and some sort of history class that is on Tuesdays. That's all I could get out of her in her hurried state. But at this point, I'm just taking things as they come. I never know what's going to happen next.
Also, I just uploaded a bunch of new pictures to flicker - see them here.
Now time for some serious studying. I have a huge pile of homework waiting to not get done.

No comments: