Sunday, May 06, 2007

2007 MS150 - Done!

They say that a picture is worth a thousand words. I agree, and am far too tired after this weekend for a long post, so check out the flickr album here.
A lot of the pictures have explanations but here's a few headlines.
  • We had a blast!
  • I ended up raising a total of $460 - thanks to everyone who donated.
  • I crossed the finish line* (I had to sag part of the way on Day 2 due to an eye injury - why did I insist on contacts on such a windy day?)
  • The weather was... less than ideal. It rained all day on Saturday and was windy as sin on Sunday. But we're ducks - we can handle it.
  • Lots of bruises and sore under parts, but all told, I think we all came out alive. I'm ready to hop on that plane to Mexico in the morning and climb some ruins (I guess I should start packing then, huh?).

2 comments:

Kathe W. said...

better get packing! Have a great time-go girl!

Foo said...

Congratulations, Hannah.

The wind and rain and the endless climbs weren't what I'd normally consider enjoyable conditions, but like you say--what a blast! It really felt good to cross that finish line and know that I'd accomplished something I'd never done before.