Thursday, July 13, 2006

A bit of business before I disappear...

So I'm definitely feeling the increased security here as the Summitt approaches. Cops with machine guns have started patrolling the subway during the day time now too. I nearly got stopped yesterday (I think it might have been the big bag I was carrying) but he stopped the guy next to me.
So I'm going to "disappear" for a few days. I've decided that the best course of action is to stay home, since going anywhere would require taking a bus or the metro. I can receive calls for free on my cell phone, so if you can find a cheap way to call me, I welcome messages from home (not just if you're wondering where I am, but if you just want to talk too) at +89500035886. Kindly remember the 9 hour time difference.
Also, my posting will probably be pretty scattered from here on out. The art program ends this week, so I don't think I'll be able to use the free computers any more. Sigh. I will find a way...
Oh, and Liam - you be careful too. As Dogberry once said, "Adieu. Be vigitant, I beseech you."

No comments: